F O Engineering has a strong track record of designing Fast and Optimal control systems for the defense, aerospace and industrial markets. Our products encompass a broad range of technologies including high performance and reliable digital designs. Our engineers can satisfy hard to meet requirements ranging from compact design and unique environmental conditions to complex applications and challenging price points.
We maintain an ISO9001 and AS9100 certified design and production facility in Santa Clarita, California. We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to our engineering capabilities. Please contact us with any questions you may have about our company and products.
F O Engineering offers a complete engineering and manufacturing service, from initial design concepts through detail design and into production. F O Engineering’s unique ability to provide simple, elegant and cost effective solutions to complex problems, in a wide variety of disciplines, makes us a resource you can count on to design and manufacture your new product, or improve a product already in production.
Complete System Capability:
- Electro-mechanical Systems
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Redundant and Monitored Designs
- Software Development and Qualification
- Hardware Qualification
- AS9100 Production
Electronic Circuit Design:
- Analog Signal Conditioning and Data Acquisition
- Digital Logic, EPLD and FPGA
- Microcontroller and Microprocessor
- Digital Signal Processing
- Power Electronics
- EMI Filter Design for Radiation and Susceptibility
Successful Designs For:
- Helicopter and Aircraft
- Guided Missiles
- Defense Solutions
- Environmental Remediation
- Surveillance Systems
- Medical and Semiconductor
- General Automation
Our sister company Federal Industries, Inc. designs and manufactures:
- Aerial Refueling Digital Hydraulic Actuation system components
- Fuel, Hydraulic and Pneumatic flow controls
- Various products licensed by major U.S. Aerospace companies
Technical Areas of Expertise:
- Mathematical System Modeling and Analysis
- Motor and Gear Train Design and Optimization
- Embedded Controllers and Coding
- Analog Signal Conditioning
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Systems
- High Power Electronics
- Switched Mode Power Controllers
- EMI/RFI Design and Analysis
- PC Based Telecommunication
- Remote Data Collection and Data Reduction
- C, C++, VB, Java Programming
- CAD (Schematic Capture & Mechanical Design)
- Printed Circuit Board Design
- Hi Reliability, Redundant, and Fault Tolerant Design
- Commercial and Military Aerospace Design
F O Engineering has a strong background in designing and developing products and systems for the Aerospace industry. Products range from simple analog electromechanical actuator controls to high performance, redundant digital based system controls. All products are designed to withstand the harsh environments typical of Aerospace ground and flight applications, such as temperature, vibration, power conditions, EMI/EMC, etc.
F O Engineering’s extensive experience in system design and control electronics allows a one-stop-shop for electromechanical systems from concept through design, integration and production. Whether it’s a self-contained miniature motor controller or a large and complex system design, F O Engineering can help solve your problems.
Defense product design is driven by high performance in small packages. F O Engineering’s successful defense products incorporate high performance digital designs that occupy very small volumes, and are usually incorporated into the actuator itself, further reducing actuation system volume and enhancing overall system performance. Integration of the control electronics into the actuator housing allows F O Engineering’s system knowledge and expertise to ensure the success of the product, quickly identifying and correcting system issues as they arise.
System design and integration expertise is demonstrated in all of the industrial products manufactured by F O Engineering. Whether the challenges encountered are single and specific, such as motor driver efficiency, or large and complex, such as industrial process control, F O Engineering’s integrated product approach can be used to address them quickly and efficiently. All products are designed to meet the demands of the harsh environments present in the industrial control arena.
Our Quality Management System has been certified by a third-party independent certification body – Intertek – confirming that our QMS complies with the ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 – Revision C Standards.
Our Quality Policy and Objectives are as follows:
OUR QUALITY POLICY
We will continually improve our business practices to achieve our mission of providing Fast and Optimal development, production, and product support that meet our customers’ requirements.
OUR QUALITY OBJECTIVES
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Improve on-time delivery of product and service.
- Improve turn-around time on repairs and upgrades.
- Improve quality in products delivered.
Recent Blog Post
KC-46 To Make First Flight
Boeing KC-46A tanker is scheduled to make its first flight on September 25th. Boeing has been serving our great nation with finest military and commercial aircraft for decades and F O Engineering is proud to be a small contributor to this amazing program.
FO Engineering Inc.
28231 Ave Crocker
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 257-8481
Fax: (661) 257-2141