F-22 Canopy Actuator Control
- Build to print Canopy Actuator Control.
- Identified and replace obsolete parts.
- Re-engineered, designed and fabricated test equipment to meet original OEM requirements.
Javelin Missile Fin Control
- Reduced 2 boards to 1 with significant weight reduction.
- Improved reliability.
- Significant cost reduction.
- Significant measured performance enhancement.
KC-46A Hydraulic Hose Reel Drive System
Drive System Controller (DSC)
- F O Engineering is a primary contributor to Centerline Drogue Refueling System integration
- All hardware and firmware developed by F O Engineering
- Flight Qualified equipment to MIL-STD-810 and RTCA DO-160G requirements
- DO-178B Level B software quality certified
- The DSC contains all refueling system control laws
- The DSC communicates to the aircraft via ARINC 429 protocol
A-160 Hummingbird Control Systems
- Main Rotor Actuator Control (MRA)
- Tail Rotor Actuator Control
- Landing Gear Actuator Control
- No Skid Brake Actuator Control
- MRA required 50 Hz bandwidth
- Cooling Fan Controls (Avionics and Engine)
- Complete actuator integration
- 9 HP in a 7 cu. in. controller
P-8 Poseidon Fuselage Fuel Dump Valve
- Dual redundant
- 6 per vehicle
- Currently 12 P-8 Poseidons flying
- Full digital servo loop
- Automatic calibration at assembly
- Onboard EMI filter
KC-135 Trim Air Valve Actuator Controller
- F O Engineering used solid state components to replace mechanical switch and relays for increased reliability
- Developed software to eliminate mechanical adjustments
- DC operation with 400Hz AC converter option
- Flight qualified
- Success of this program leveraged to a 2 channel active standby redundant design