Griffin Missile Fin Control
- Single board design.
- Rapid development.
- Magnetic hall effect positioning.
- 1 KHz command update rate.
- Cost-effective in-house development.
- Full production at F O Engineering facility
F-22 Canopy Actuator Control
- Build to print Canopy Actuator Control.
- Identified and replace obsolete parts.
- Re-engineered, designed and fabricated test equipment to meet original OEM requirements.
Javelin Missile Fin Control
- Reduced 2 boards to 1 with significant weight reduction.
- Improved reliability.
- Significant cost reduction.
- Significant measured performance enhancement.
KC-46A Hydraulic Hose Reel Drive System
Drive System Controller (DSC)
- F O Engineering is a primary contributor to Centerline Drogue Refueling System integration
- All hardware and firmware developed by F O Engineering
- Flight Qualified equipment to MIL-STD-810 and RTCA DO-160G requirements
- DO-178B Level B software quality certified
- The DSC contains all refueling system control laws
- The DSC communicates to the aircraft via ARINC 429 protocol