Industrial Case Studies
Low Inductance Controller
- Low inductance motor controller with efficiencies up to 96%.
- Current designs from 2HP to 50HP.
- Single board design.
- DC or offline power.
- Host configurable software operation.
- Customizable packaging options.
- Unique design from concept to application.
- Runs on both ground fumes and propane.
- Engineered to work 365 days a year 24 hours a day.
- Designed for harsh environments.
- Remote start and data retrieval.
- Variable load control.
- Custom engineered.
- Smoothly controls raising and lowering media devices into custom furniture
- Allows users adjustable viewing angle changes
- Controls bi-directional AC motors for extension and DC motor for rotation
- Available with radio or infrared remote controls
- Reliable operation in a simple and clean package
Intelligent Integrated Motor Controller
- Created a complete driver and controller for our customer’s brushless DC motor
- Programmable inputs and outputs, current sourcing and sinking
- I2 Wizard software for rapid motor programming
- Designed to operate on any line power source 90VDC to 230VDC, 50/60 Hz
- I2 Motor can be used for linear or rotary Electromechanical an Electrohydrostatic actuation applications, replacing standard BLDC motors